London, Greater London
It’s time to join the Millimetre revolution !
Who are we? Launched in 2012, Millimetre Hair & Beauty have 5 stylish salons across London and the South East.
- Our mission: to revolutionise hair and beauty services in the UK with a refreshing approach.
- Our Philosophy: to exceed client’s expectations on price, style and service.
Why Work For Us?
- Professional & dynamic working environment with a relaxed feel;
- Structured career development and progression;
- Award winning and luxury brands (Wella, Sebastian & Pureology).
What we look for in our Front Desk Managers
- Knowledge and previous front desk/reception management experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment – hair and/or beauty industry;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Team leadership qualities;
- Passionate about customer service;
- Able to manage and delegate work within a team;
- Self-motivated and ambitious;
- Have impeccable standards of grooming and presentation, be reliable, punctual, professional and calm under pressure
- Managing employees’ schedules and performance, as well as working with the team to make sure the salon is profitable;
- Build good relationships with clients, communicating effectively about the best professional retail products and services;
- Maximise salon bookings and welcome and greet clients, providing an excellent customer experience, ensuring they are looked after and have a memorable experience at Millimetre;
- Ensure that all equipment is operating safely and optimally, and that the salon appearance is one that creates an inviting, relaxing environment for customers;
- Responsible for marketing activities for the salon in order to maintain the flow of clients;
- Ensure that employees dress according to salon standards, conduct themselves professionally and follow salon rules.
- Qualified to minimum NVQ level 2;
- UK Citizen or have a valid UK work permit;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Previous Wella/Sebastian/Pureology knowledge/experience advantageous.
If you are interested in joining the Millimetre revolution then please email your CV with a covering letter.