We are thrilled to reopen our Harrow, Notting Hill and New Malden salons on the 4th July for hair appointments. (Beauty will follow when the government give us the green light).
To ensure our clients and teams safety during these uncertain times, there will be some changes to your appointment experience, and will be implementing some new guidelines.
We are all very excited to get back in salon, see our lovely clients and create some post lockdown transformations. However the safety of our team and clients will remain our primary focus in these uncertain times.
We have been preparing our salons for reopening on Saturday 4th July. We have purchased PPE for both our staff and clients to wear through each appointment. We have moved things around so that we can maintain social distancing throughout the salon and installed divides or shields where this isn’t possible.
When our clients arrive for their appointments they will be asked the following questions –
- Have you been tested for COVID-19?
- If yes, what was the outcome of the test?
- Have you had symptoms highlighted by PHE (public health England) of Covid-19 in the past two weeks?
- Are you currently in self-isolation?
- Have you or any of the people living at your address had symptoms of
- Have you, or anyone in your household, either received an official notification or otherwise would be considered under Government guidance, as being ‘vulnerable’ or ‘highly vulnerable’ to the effects of Covid-19, if contracted?
Walk-in appointments are temporarily not accepted, so please call your salon for an appointment. We also ask clients to come alone, and wait for their appointment outside so we can limit the number of people inside our salons.
We will be providing our clients with masks to be worn during appointments, as well as hand sanitiser to use throughout the appointment.
You will be looked after by your stylist alone throughout your appointment and consultations will be done through the mirror rather than face to face. We will not be serving beverages or be providing magazines, so bring something to read. At the basin we may only do one shampoo and will not be offering head massages.
Although the overall experience will be a little different you will still walk out with a beautiful do to be proud of!
Our O2 salon is not able to open yet because it is located within the Virgin Active gym and the government hasn’t allowed them to open. Our fabulous O2 stylists will be temporarily working from our Harrow and Notting Hill salons.
Find your nearest salon HERE and call to book.